Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Thank you sooooooo much for the STAG/Bachelor's party!

Guys and girls,

Thank you really really much for all the entertainment and ridicularization (don't know if that's a word - what do you think Rob?). It was really THE best party of my life. You are all very special people to me and it was especially great to have you share the great moments yesterday.

I hope the guys feel fine today. Here is a short report on my status: walk up at 10:30 with a slight hangover but alive!

Surprisingly enough I remember the highlights of yesterday night. The funniest things of course were: Mariska cutting her butt with the broken bottle (sorry Mariska cause it's not very funny for you; me falling off the chair at Fagstuff; us trashing the Fagstuffp; guys taking the nut baskets and using them as hats (to compensate the inability to have a green cowboy hat; and much more...

Once again, thank you very much for the best time! I will never forget it. Soon I will post the picture of me from yesterday night.

Cheers and thanks for all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home