Monday, February 13, 2006

New improvements on our blog

Dear fellow EPAists,

Just wanted to let you know that during my today's lunch time I added 2 new features to our blog:
1. NeoCounter - a tool that shows who's visiting our blog at the moment (country), how many are visiting it, and history of those who visited it. I thought it's a neat feature as you can see if Bibi, Marija, Agni, or anyone else from exotic locations are visiting our blog.
2. Web counter - a tool (on the bottom of the page) that shows how many people in total have visited our blog since today.

I hope you'll apreciate these new features with equal excitement as I do although not all of you share the passion of IT and internet as I do :)))

Have a great week and remember - Monday is almost weekend!

Ciao!

1 Comments:

At Monday, 13 February, 2006, Blogger Val said...

Glad you like the new features.

Note to myself: upload Susan's movie online!

As soon as I do it, I'll let y'all know.

Cheers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home