Tuesday, April 04, 2006

New Bulgarian to join the EU!!!

I am a messenger (again) for Lorna this time. Here's what she asked me to post.

On behalf of the very busy but smiling Rumi and Nikki, I am happy to announce that there is a new Bulgarian on the planet. He is called Christian  - or Kikki -and was born on the 8th of March.
 
Congratulations and all the best to the three of you!!!
 
Lorna

Rumi - on behalf of Popovicis -- CONGRATULATIONS!!! We want pictures now, preferably on the blog :))

How could you keep that secret from us, girl? Cheers! We are all very happy for you and your family!

Val

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, 05 April, 2006, Blogger Carlota said...

Congratulations Rumi!!Please post a pic sometime, I am sure you have a beautifull baby (how could not he be beautiful with such a mother!!). I wish you all the best

 
At Thursday, 06 April, 2006, Blogger Natascha said...

Congratulations to the little family! I wish you all the best for the future Rumi - if you need an expert in changing nappies, just call me ;) AND YES, we want to see some pictures !!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home