Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Not so unemployed!

Hello everyone,
Maastricht feels so strange without the lot of you. But I have to agree with the Cypriot, I enjoyed seeing most of you again (hello to Bulgaria and Poland) although I hardly got the chance to talk to anybody.

Well, well. Matters might change on my conquest of Europe. I will soon invade the seventh country I will ever have lived in, and it better be my lucky number. The Commission has decided to send me a contract for a PAID internship (what an improvement, from unpaid to paid!) which means that I’ll be in Brussels in autumn and winter! I really hope it is the unit for communication of DG Development as I had wished for, but I’ll only know in a couple of days. What a relief! Saturday I lingered in my room very depressed, sitting on my bed with my face pressed against the pillow thinking: And now what? I’m UNEMPLOYED! But somehow things always work out fine.

So people of Brussels, will you give me a hand in finding a little cosy room not too far away from your own place? Some advice would be nice because I really don’t want to end up in a rat hole :-(

I better get back to work, but I wish you all the best in the future. And let’s make more use of the blogger, otherwise our email accounts get flooded!

Big hug to all of you,
Natascha

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, 05 July, 2005, Blogger Val said...

Congrats Natascha!!!

Great to have another Epa-ist in Brussels! Way to go!

As for appartments, I would recommend you to look on brussels.craigslist.org but I'll let you know if there is smth interesting in the meanwhile! Cheers.

v

 

Post a Comment

<< Home