Monday, June 26, 2006

A por ellos!

Hello everyone!! Did you miss me??
So still alive in Madrid.. and still alive in the world cup!!
I am very sorry about The Netherlands yesterday.. I wanted them to pass! Spain is playing tomorrow agains France.. and I know we have little chances even if everbody is comenting on how badly they are doing.. But we always get to nervious when it comes to compete with the "loved" neibourgh!! Anyway.. at least we have Raul and Torres that are better looking! (you will live this comment, Rob!) Lorna.. I know your heart will be divided, but you are a bit spanish inside.. or just remember Sanfermines!! hehehe
on the other hand I have a lot of news. I've got a job and an appartment! I will be moving next weekend. It is not the best area of Madrid, but is very central and the appartment is fantastic (considering the 50 ones I saw before and the carzy prices!). So from July on you will all be wellcome. And I started working in a Consultancy called Euroquality, that deals with environmental and quality issues. Bad contract and not very weel paid.. but.. at least it's a begining!
I am also very sorry I didn't do it to the reunion, I mised you all. Vut at least I have had the chance to see some of you lately: Rob in Milan, Agni in Athens and Boudewinj in Madrid, speaking a very impresive Spanish and in Oranje to see the Dutch in an Irish pub! it was very exotic!
I hope to see many more of you soon.
and have fun in Polland!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home