Thursday, August 11, 2005

Hey everybody

Have kept rather quiet in the last weeks but thought of all of you quite often. Hope you are all having either a good start finding a job or at least enjoying your holidays. I've just come back from my Irish week with Lorcan - the man is a phantastic tourist guide: went camping, horse-riding, played golf (i am a natural :-))... had a great time!!! Back home the mood drops quite quickly again - the promissed job in Berlin is not working out as easily as i hoped - although there is still the possibility that i will get it i am now starting to stretch out for other opportunities. Apart from that being a child in my parent's place drives me up the wall on a regular basis as well, so hopefully i will soon enough have my own place again to prevent me from a second puberty-rebellion against my relatives...To escape that a bit I'll try to get to Brussels before the end of the month for a weekend, so hope to see some of you there soon! Take care!! Anne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home