Wednesday, September 14, 2005

New year, new life


ciao a tutti!
Well, no, you don't remember wrong I was the spanisg girl but.. I am in Italy at the moment and probably for the next 2 to 5 years. Tomorrow I start my work at the Government of the region of Lombardia. I have a "project contract" so oficially I am a member of the Eipa Milan, who is paying me. So.. life has strage ways.. ah? I hope you are all fine and I hope to know from you soon. ut before we get into the jibs messeges I leave here a nice picture from our summer!
Lot's f love and.. I expect many international visits my friends! you are all wellcome, please do not hesite!
p.s: yes.. I DO HAVE A ROOM, and it is a great flat and you know what... my flatmate smokes more pot than I have seen in my life! just in case.. heheheh

1 Comments:

At Monday, 26 September, 2005, Blogger Carlota said...

ejem.. i just re-read what i wrote and I just have to add that it is not, as most of you have thought, my lack of english language skills, buy my lack of typing skills the reason for that awful spelling!!! hehehehhehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home