Tuesday, October 11, 2005

the long forgotten

Hey everyone

Just thought I should let you know I am still alive and kicking :-). I am still in Berlin, but without knowing if this is going to be the final destination or not: on Thursday this week I will have my chat with the guy from the personel-department. Ironically, the fact that my dad is being discussed as new member of the government (which by the way is not definite and by thursday might have proved completely wrong) might pave my way into the job as far as I can tell. I dont really know what these people expect - that I will call daddy as soon as we need a speaker for an event or maybe get us great deals with the ministery...? It's not like they dont see me as anything else than daughter Steinbrück, but it is a bit too many people asking regularly about what's new. But appart from that I really like it here - the job is OK, partly even interesting, and the location is great. I would just love to stay in Berlin. I counted that by now i lived (counting as well places where I stayed only ~ two months) in about 11 cities and this is the first time that I really would like to stay somewhere for an indefinite time! So fingers crossed for thursday that they take me in - I'll tell you then!
So long, I hope you are all well - if I shall stay here, you are all dearly invited to the incredibly luxurious loft that i will own with my own pool, roof-garden and billard-salon ;-)!
Take care!
Anne

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, 11 October, 2005, Blogger Carlota said...

I just want to wish the best luck to our two "berlineer" girls who will know about their near future this week (Anne and Kathrin). Good luck! And also extend it to the whole Germany for "the governming experiment".. we'll see.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home