Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Meeting the new EPA people...

Hey peeps, especially those within Brussels's reach,

I really miss Maastricht, Mariska, Susan, our EPA building, EIPA, Fag Stuff, etc. all the good people and things that remind us of the last years adventure. So what do you think about paying a visit to our EPA 2005 veterans in Maastricht and use that opportunity to meet the new EPA peoplem so that we could create our EPA network that we so much wanted to do last year? I'm thinking about the weekend of 21-23 October, especially as our beloved Carlota will be visiting us in Brussels. Let me know.

Cheers,

vp

3 Comments:

At Thursday, 06 October, 2005, Blogger Carlota said...

Hey, hey all:
Actually I did have to pospone the trip BUT since I love the idea of visiting Maastricht I though I could fly to Eindhoven and meet you directly there for the weekend. Agni is coming to visit me in November so it would be great to do it together from Milan. In any case let me know, Brussels people, your available coming weekends so I can start checking flights. I would love to see you!!!
Rob... next step is to have a proper meal at luch time, be careful with the Mediterranean influence!!!

 
At Thursday, 06 October, 2005, Blogger Val said...

I actually have smth planned in France in 2nd half of November (I think the weekend of 19-20.11)... other than that we could plan our weekends according to your visit... we're very happy to know that you're coming to us... soon we'll be able to come to you too!!! yeah

 
At Saturday, 08 October, 2005, Blogger Val said...

never mind - our trip to france is on the weekend of the 12th of nov. therefore we'll be in brussels on 19-20 to welcome the mediteranian squad :) cheers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home