Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Download your EPA graduation presentation

Dear all,

If you are still interested in having Carlota's version of the graduation presentation you can download it from the following link (as opposed to the option of me sending you all CDs - I thought it could be faster and cheaper). Please accept my apologies for this change in plans.

To download, copy-paste this link into a web-browser and hit Enter (Save when it pops up) - I hope that this is not too confusing:
http://www.filefactory.com/get/f.php?f=fd04f6db973da764ee9627e2

Susan's presentation is coming in the next post.

Regards,

Val

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, 23 November, 2005, Blogger Carlota said...

Val, you are the best! Can't wait to see you in December (and all the Brussels crew!)
Big kiss to all

 
At Wednesday, 23 November, 2005, Blogger Val said...

thanks and see you very soon!!! we need to celebrate! hope there will be no changes in your plans to come.

 
At Friday, 25 November, 2005, Blogger Val said...

Carlota and Kathrin - we're very happy you're coming/intend to come to Brussels. You're always welcome to stay over chez nous :)

Agni... I already gave you these presentations, didn't I? (maybe not). It's not my problem that your Cypriot connection is so slow :) cheers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home